Thursday, June 12, 2014

Random Info About Me


Dear World (or at least someone in it),

This blog will probably not be read by many, and that's okay. (Though I do hope someone reads it) But since the whole world will have access to this, I figured I should let you all know a little bit more about me.

For starters here is just a little info about me (I pulled this 50 question survey from spark people.com):

1. Were you named after anyone?
Negative. But I did get my middle name because of the time I was born (ish): Dawn.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. Yes, literally yesterday.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Meh... Sometimes.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Peppered Turkey

5. Do you have kids?
Nope

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I think yes, though I wouldn't want to be close friends and have to emotionally support me. That's a huge reason why I'm doing this blog, but more on that later.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Could I BE anymore sarcastic? Sarcasm. Yes. Too often.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes

9. Would you bungee jump?
I am curious about it, haven't quite taken the plunge (heh heh) on a definitive answer yet!

10. What is your favorite cereal?
Foot Loops, though I rarely eat them anymore!

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Very rarely

12. Do you think you're strong?
Physically? No. Mentally? Yes. Emotionally. Oh heavens, no. I wish I were though...

13. What is your favorite ice-cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip!

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Whether they are wearing a smile or a frown

15. Red or pink?
Red

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
Blast it! What a horrible question! My least favorite thing... I can't really explain it. I guess the easiest way to say it is I'm overly anxious and prone to worry - A LOT.

17. Who do you miss the most?
Another toughy, I think my sister. I live far away from my whole family at the moment and I miss them all like crazy. My sister the most because it was always her and me against the world and now it still is but it's a lot harder because we don't see each other as often.

18. What is the Paul McKenna technique you need to work on the most?
This is an odd question, I haven't the slightest. Oh well, onward!

19. Any tattoos?
Yes, two. One on my wrist and one on my foot.

20. What color shoes are you wearing?
Feetsie colored

21. What is the last thing you ate?
Cinnamon Roasted Almonds

22. What are you listening to right now?
Silence, occasionally interrupted by the sound of a car driving by.

23. If you were a crayon,what color would you be?
Hmmm, maybe teal? Though if we are choosing based on representation of self I don't think I could pass for teal. Maybe I'd be one of those crayon nubs. You know, the really small ones with no wrapper? Yes. That sounds about right, a teal nub. Lol. I'm ridiculous.

24. Favorite smell?
Ocean during a rainstorm. Hands down.

25 .Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A Medical Bill Collector. Joy.

26. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach, no question!

27. Favorite sport to watch?
Dance, anything dance. If you don't consider that a sport - shame on you!

28. Hair color?
Current: Auburnyish (yes, you read that correctly. And yes, I make up words)
Natural: Medium Brown

29. Eye color?
Brown

30. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, but currently I don't have any sooooo glasses it is!

31. Favorite food?
Mexican! Or Italian. Both delicious!

32. Scary movies or happy ending?
Happy endings. Always. I mean, I can't even watch scary movies, I'm a pansycake!

33. Last movie you watched?
Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince  (HUGE shocker there...)

34. What color shirt are you wearing?
Red... I am always wearing red. Oh, Target uniform how I love thee

35. Summer or winter?
This really depends on where you live and what kind of seasons you experience there. I'll go with summer but fall is my real fave!

36. Hugs or kissing?
Hugs - I like to snuggle!

37. Favorite dessert?
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake (that my mama makes. Yum!)

38. Strength training or cardio?
Both, you have to have both.

39. Computer or television?
Eeek... I want to say both again. But I won't do two cop-outs in a row sooooo television?

40. What book are you reading right now?
A few actually. When the Darkness will not Lift by John Piper, The Battle of $9.99 by Andrew Albanese, a couple books for my online classes and I am currently deciding which "for fun" book I should read as I just finished Sentinel by Jennifer Armentrout. (I wasn't kidding when I said reading was a love of mine!)

41. What is your mouse pad?
Laptop or phone, no mousepad here.

42. Favorite sound?
Far too many to choose from. I just can't. Here are a few: Certain songs, waves, bonfires, my husband playing guitar, the rain, the Harry Potter theme song (no judging me!), hearing "I love you," there are too many!

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Meh... Silence?

44. What is the farthest you been from home?
New Jersey

45. Do you have a special talent?
Not really

46. Where were you born?
Lodi, CA

47. Where are you living now?
Casper, WY

48. What color is your house?
Beige

49. What color is your car?
A silvery/gray/blue, and her name is Luna

50. Do you like answering 50 questions?
So I guess this is a 49 question survey...


So those are 50 random facts. I think it is also important that you know I am 27 (on my way to 28!) years of age, married (to an amazing man), and I have 2 cats. I don't know why the cats portion is important but I wrote it down so it must be on some level. Maybe I'm a closet cat lady, who knows?

In weirdness,
Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment